• 笨笨笨笨笨笨笨a     【读诗】——我的周围是无边的黑暗,但是我并不孤独,也不绝望…

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    154'

    巴金《<激流>总序》节选


    Ever since I was born, I have passed no more than twenty odd summers in this world,

    我自出生以来,在这个世界虽然仅仅经历了二十几个寒暑,

    but this short period of time has not been spent for nothing at all.

    但这短短的时光并不是白白度过的。

    I have since seen a lot of things and come to know a lot of things.

    期间我也曾看见了不少的东西,知道了不少的事情。

    Though it is all darkness around me, I have never felt lonely, nor have I ever given up hope.

    我的周围是无边的黑暗,但是我并不孤独,也不绝望。

    Everywhere I go,

    无论在什么地方,

    I always see the torrent of life tumbling along to open up its way through a confused mass of mountains and rocks.

    我总能看见一股生活的激流在动荡着,通过乱山碎石,创造属于它的道路。

    This torrent is always surging ahead; it has never stopped for a single moment and will never stop.

    这激流永远动荡着,不曾停止,也不能停止;

    Nothing whatever can hold it up.

    没有什么东西可以阻止它。

    ————————————摘自有道

    第二段内容你来读(๑•́ωก̀๑)

    While on its way, it sometimes throws clouds of spray into the air embodying love and hate, and happiness and sorrow.

    在它的旅途中,曾发射出种种的水花,有爱,有恨,有欢乐,也有痛苦。

    All that makes up the tumultuous torrent rushing with terrific force towards the only sea.

    这一切造就了这股奔腾的激流,带着排山之势,向着唯一的海流去。

    No one knows for sure what that only sea is and when the torrent is going to empty into it.

    这唯一的海是什么,什么时候才可以流到那里,就没有人确切地知道了。

    Like everybody else, I live in this world for the purpose of conquering life.

    我跟其余所有的人一样,生活在这世界上,是为了征服生活。

    I have also taken part in the “struggle”.

    我也曾参加到这个“搏斗”中。

    I have my own love and hate, and happiness and sorrow.

    我有我的爱,我的恨,也有我的欢乐,我的痛苦。

    But I have never lost my faith—a faith in life.

    但是我并没有失去我的信仰:对于生活的信仰。

    其实还有的,好长ヽ(⌐■㉨■)ノ♪♬ 下次录吧,see you 😋




    1970-01-01   1赞       0踩       135浏览 评论(6)
笨笨笨笨笨笨笨a
女 资深龙套lv17

3803/3960

粉丝 143关注 17