• 派子Crystalpie     小马宝莉原声插曲六(Songs of Harmony)

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    大家好啊!今天Pure Heart给大家带来一个新的专辑——Songs of Harmony,快来听吧(o^^o)♪

    1.The Perfect Stallion(完美的公马)

    96'

    Cheerilee is sweet and kind

    车厘子温柔善良

    She's the best teacher we could hope for

    最棒的老师就她这样

    The perfect stallion you and I must find

    为她筹办温馨约会一场

    One to really make her heart soar

    帮她找到梦中的新郎

    But...

    但是...

    This one's too young

    他太小

    This one's too old

    他又太老

    He clearly has a terrible cold

    他明显有患重感冒

    Hay Fever: Achoo!

    阿嚏!

    This guy's too silly

    而他太滑稽

    He's way too uptight

    他又太正经

    Persnickety: I say!

    什么!

    Well nothing's wrong with this one

    他看起来没毛病

    He seems alright...

    就选他...

    Scootaloo: His girlfriend sure thinks so

    她女朋友可不同意

    How 'bout this one?

    他怎么样?

    He's much too flashy

    他太浮夸

    He might do!

    没准他!

    If he weren't so splashy!

    溅我一身泥巴!

    Too short.

    太矮

    Too tall.

    太高

    Too clean.

    洁癖

    Too smelly.

    糟糕

    Too strangely obsessed with tubs of jelly.

    他居然会对果酱着迷

    Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle: [sigh],I don't think that we're mistaken,

    小萍花、飞板璐、甜贝尔:我们眼光并没有差

    It seems all the good ones are taken.

    优秀男士早已有心上马

    I really feel that at this rate,

    再漫无目的找下去

    We'll never find the perfect date.

    这约会终将成泡影

    Don't wanna quit and give up hope!

    但不能因此而放弃

    Scootaloo: Doing anything special for Hearts and Hooves Day?

    连理节有什么特殊安排吗?

    Oh please, oh please oh please say-

    噢拜托拜托请说

    Big McIntosh: Nope.



    We did it girls,

    我们做到了

    We've found the one,

    我们终于帮上了忙

    Who will send our teacher's heart aflutter!

    他会让老师心花怒放

    Apple Bloom: Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. Are you talking about my brother?

    等下,让我整理下头绪,你们指的是我哥哥?

    (我突然想说:这仨熊孩子……)

    2.Generosity(慷慨之歌)

    205'

    (Rarity)

    (珍奇)

    Oh, Manehattan, what you do to me,

    哦 马哈顿,你对我有何意义

    Such a huge bustling community,

    如此巨大的繁华社会

    And there's always opportunity,

    总有机会让人

    To do the friendly thing.

    去做友好的事情

    If some are grouchy, pay no mind,

    如果有人不高兴 请别介意

    Surprise instead with something kind.

    相反仁慈会带来惊喜

    Lo and behold, you may just find,

    等着瞧吧 你会发现

    A smile is what you bring.

    你给他人带来微笑

    Bellhop: Welcome to the Mane Fair Hotel,

    侍者:欢迎来到马丽华酒店

    Please allow me to take those bags to your room for you.

    请允许我帮您把行李拿到房间去

    Rarity: Only if you'll accept this gratuity first.

    除非你先接受这笔小费

    Bellhop: Oh-ho-ho,



    I'll get your change.

    我去给您找零

    Rarity: Do keep it all I insist.

    我想你还是全部收下

    (Rarity)

    (珍奇)

    Generosity, I'm here to show all that I can give,

    慷慨大方 我要来展示我所能给予的

    Generosity, I'm here to set the bar,

    慷慨大方 我要来设立标准

    Just sit back and watch how I live.

    请坐下来观看我怎样生活

    Rarity: After you,

    珍奇:你先来

    Tourist Pony 1: Why, thank you.

    游客A:好的谢谢

    Rarity: Please, take mine.

    珍奇:请用我的吧

    "Wisp": Wow, okay.

    游客B:哇,好的

    (Rarity)

    (珍奇)

    Some may say, Rarity,

    有人说 珍奇

    Don't be so big-hearted and bold.

    不要这么大胆表现好心

    Treating strangers like they're friends,

    把陌生人当朋友对待

    This town's too big and cold.

    这座城市太大太冷漠

    But this is how I play my cards,

    但这就是我的生活方式

    I'm not about to fold,

    我并不像掩饰

    Where I see a frown, I go to town,

    每当我看到人皱头 就会大发热心

    Call me the smile patrol.

    我就是微笑童子军

    (Rainbow Dash)

    (云宝)

    Oh, Manehattan, what you do to us?

    哦 马哈顿 你对我们有何意义

    (Fluttershy)

    (柔柔)

    What if you find a Gloomy Gus?

    当你发现沮丧的人该怎样?

    (Applejack)

    (苹果嘉儿)

    It's no intimidatin' thing,

    没什么事情解决不了

    (Pinkie Pie)

    (碧琪)

    Just be kind without a fuss.

    只要行善别抱怨

    (Rarity)

    (珍奇)

    Generosity, I'm here to show all that I can do.

    慷慨大方 我要来展示我所能给予的

    Generosity, you are the key,

    慷慨大方 这就是关键

    Manehattan, I'm here just for you,

    马哈顿 我在这里只是为你

    Just for you.

    只是为你



    Oh, Manehattan, what have I done?

    哦 马哈顿 我都做了什么,

    The thought of Fashion Week was fun,

    我以为时装周很有趣,

    But I went way too far,

    但我走的太过遥远,

    My friends gave to me in ways so kind,

    我的朋友对我如此温柔体贴,

    And I gave them nothing but a hard time,

    我却无以回报还要挑三拣四,

    And now alone I stand,

    现在我只有孤身一人,

    And now alone I stand,

    现在我只有孤身一人。

    3.Bats(蝙蝠!)

    144'

    Those vampire bats will give you a fright,

    那些吸血蝙蝠会让你惊慌

    Eating apples both day and night!

    日日夜夜偷吃苹果

    They rest for a minute, maybe three,

    它们不用休息

    Then they're eatin' every apple in your apple tree.

    吃光满树的苹果毫不费力

    They don't care about nada, not zilch, no, nothin'.

    它们没心没肺不管不顾

    'Cept bringin' about an orchard's destruction.

    留下果园遍地狼藉

    Now wait just a minute, there's another side to this,

    不 等等 我们应该换个角度

    And if I did not defend them, then I would be remiss.

    如果我不为它们辩护 那我就是不尽心

    These bats are mamas and papas too,

    这些蝙蝠也是爸爸妈妈

    They care for their young just like we ponies do.

    它们也要照顾孩子 就像我们小马一样

    Oh, give me a break, you're bein' too kind,

    哦 得了吧 你实在太过善良

    These creatures have a one-track mind.

    这些魔鬼只有一个念头

    The orchard is not their restaurant,

    果园并不是它们的餐厅

    But do they ever think what others may want?

    但他们想过别人的需要吗?

    No! They don't! And that is just a fact.

    不!它们没有!事实就是如此!

    These bats, they simply don't know how to act.

    这些蝙蝠根本不讲道理

    That's where I have to disagree,

    这一点我不同意

    They're loyal to their family.

    它们也忠于它们的家庭

    Spreading seeds both far and wide.

    播撒种子到远方

    You see one comin', you'd better run and hide!

    看到一只飞来 你最好跑开!

    They're big and ugly and mean as sin,

    它们又大 又丑 又坏 又邪恶

    Will ya look at the state my trees are in?

    你怎么不看看我的树成了什么样?

    They help your trees, they'll grow stronger faster.

    它们让你的树长得又快又壮

    They've turned my life to a total disaster!

    它们把我的日子变成了灾难!

    Well, I for one don't have a doubt,

    有一点我毫不怀疑

    These vermin must be stamped right out.

    这些灾星一定要被驱逐

    I second that, they've got to go,

    我同意它们必须走

    These bats, they've got to hit the road.

    这些蝙蝠必须打包上路

    It comes down to just one simple fact,

    其实这事说来很简单

    They've crossed the line, it's time to fight them back!

    它们越轨了 我们就要反击!

    Stop the bats! Stop the bats!

    蝙蝠不能留 蝙蝠不能留!

    Make them go and not come back!

    赶走它们 叫它们回不了头!

    Stop the bats! Stop the bats!

    蝙蝠不能留 蝙蝠不能留!

    Make them go and not come back!

    赶走它们 叫它们回不了头!

    Stop the bats! Stop the bats!

    蝙蝠不能留 蝙蝠不能留!

    Make them go and not come back!

    赶走它们 叫它们回不了头!

    Yes, it comes down to just one simple fact,

    对 其实这事说来很简单

    They've crossed the line, it's time that we attack!

    它们越轨 我们就得开战!

    4.Glass of Water(一杯水)

    117'

    A little glass of water please,

    给我一杯水好不好,

    A fresh pressed hanky if I sneeze,

    我打喷嚏时请给张干净纸巾,

    Some tea with honey from the bees,

    还要加了蜂蜜的茶,

    Whenever you can brew it,

    你何时可以拿来,

    Princess Cadance: I'll get your tea.

    音韵公主:我去给你泡茶,

    And while I get a little rest,

    在我小憩的时候,

    A teeny tiny small request,

    还有个小小的小小的要求,

    Some codfish oil for my chest,

    给我胸部抹点鳕鱼油,

    Poured from a crystal cruet,

    要从水晶瓶子里倒的哦,

    Twilight Sparkle: A crystal cruet?

    暮光闪闪: 水晶瓶?

    My goodness, I'm a nincompoop,

    我的天啊 我真傻,

    Because I fear I've got the croup,

    因为我怕我得了喉炎,

    I need a vat of pumpkin soup,

    我需要一大锅南瓜汤,

    And scarves made out of zinnias,

    还有鱼尾菊做的围巾,

    Did I say zinnias? I meant silk,

    我说鱼尾菊吗? 我想要真丝,

    Or something shiny of that ilk,

    或是同样闪光的东西,

    And then I'll need some nice warm milk,

    然后我要温热的牛奶,

    And pastries from Abyssinia,

    还有阿比西尼亚的糕点,

    And since my stomach's feeling crummy,

    既然我的胃感到难受,

    Why not give my aching tummy,

    为何不给我的肚子,

    Something soothing, something yummy,

    来点舒缓好吃的东西,

    Piled up with noodles?

    上面堆满面条,

    Add a slice of homemade rye,

    还有自制黑麦面包,

    With stacks of Swiss way up high,

    上面堆着山一样高的瑞士奶酪,

    Served with sides of sweet mince pie,

    旁边再配甜味馅饼,

    More basil; I need oodles!

    多来些罗勒!

    Twilight Sparkle: Anything else?

    暮光闪闪: 还有什么吗?

    I'll be grateful for your charity,

    我会非常感谢你的善心,

    Until the bitter end,

    直到我的病好了,

    Because I've heard that tenderness,

    因为我听说温柔,

    Is what you lend an ailing friend,

    就是你对待生病朋友的态度,

    Tenderness, isn't that right, friend?

    温柔 难道不是吗 朋友?

    Twilight Sparkle: Right, but—,

    暮光闪闪: 是的 可是,

    Discord: So, who's ready for my big reprise?

    那么 谁预备好跟我合唱?

    I'd like that glass of water please,

    我想要一杯水,

    Some magic spell to cure disease,

    某种治愈疾病的魔法,

    A firm “gesundhoof” when I sneeze,

    当我打喷嚏时 你得准备一栋坚固的房子,

    A fresh bouquet of roses,

    一束新鲜的玫瑰,

    Some lozenges will soon appease,

    一些药片就可以治好我的病,

    My wheezing when I start to sneeze,

    打喷嚏之后我又开始喘气了,

    A wig to keep me from the breeze,

    假发让我避免受风,

    And blankets for my toes-es,

    毛垫包住我的脚趾,

    Take tweezers out of my valise,

    从我箱子里拿出镊子,

    And then massage my knobby knees,

    按摩我膝盖上的茧子,

    A bowl of peas, some extra cheese,

    一碗碗豆 多加奶酪,

    A cuddle with a Pekingese,

    给狮子狗一些拥抱,

    A singing harp who's named Louise,

    叫路易斯为我弹琴唱歌,

    A goat on skis, a new trapeze,

    滑雪山羊和马戏团飞人,

    And more and more and more and more of these,

    这些东西 越来越多 越来越多,

    And just because I oughta...

    只因为我想确定...

    Make sure I'm drinking in the right,

    我能喝到足够的水,

    Amount of fluids day and night,

    无论白天还是夜晚,

    I wish I may, I wish I might,

    我希望我可以 我希望我能够,

    Have just one little thing,

    只有一个小小的要求,

    Oh, would you please finally bring,

    哦 你愿意给我,

    Me that tiny glass,

    那小小的一杯,

    Of water?!

    水 ? !

    5.You'll Play Your Part(你将履行你的职责)

    186'

    It isn't that I'm ungrateful,

    不是我不感激,

    For all the things that I've earned,

    我所得到的一切,

    For all the journeys I have taken,

    我走过的旅程,

    All the lessons that I have learned,

    和旅程中学到的一切,

    But I wonder where I'm going now,

    现在我迷茫我将前往何处,

    What my role is meant to be,

    我的使命是什么,

    I don't know how to travel,

    我不知道要怎么走,

    To a future that I can't see,

    走向未知的未来,

    I have my wings, I wear this crown,

    我拥有翅膀,带着皇冠,

    I'm a princess, this is true,

    我是一个公主,没错,

    But it's still unclear to me,

    但是我还是不清楚我该怎么做,

    Just what I am meant to do,

    我该怎么做,

    I want to have a purpose,

    我想要一个目标,

    Want to do all that I can,

    我能做什么?

    I want to make a contribution,

    我想要做出贡献,

    I want to be a part of the plan,

    想要成为计划的一部分,

    Your destiny's uncertain,

    你的命运未定,

    And that's sometimes hard to take,

    有时候的确会难以接受,

    But it will become much clearer,

    但是你做的每一个决定都会,

    With every new choice you make,

    让未来变得明朗,

    Patience is never easy,

    耐心不容易做到,

    I understand wanting more,

    我理解你想要更多,

    I know how hard it is to wait,

    我知道这是一个艰难的过程,

    To spread out your wings and soar,

    在你等待展翅飞翔的时候,

    But you stand here for a reason,

    但是你站在这里是有原因的,

    You're gifted and you are strong,

    你很有天赋,且魔力强大,

    That crown is upon your head because,

    皇冠戴在你的头上,

    You belong,

    是因为它属于你,

    Know that your time is coming soon,

    我们知道你的时刻即将来临,

    As the sun rises, so does the moon,

    当太阳与月亮升起,

    As love finds a place in every heart,

    当爱洒满每匹小马的心中,

    You are a princess, you'll play your part,

    你是公主,你将履行你的使命,

    We understand you wanting more,

    我们明白你想要更多,

    A chance to shine, a chance to soar,

    想要闪耀的机会,想要飞翔的时机,

    Soon will come the day it turns around,

    很快一切都会好起来,

    Know that your time is coming soon,

    我们知道你的时刻即将来临,

    As the sun rises, so does the moon,

    当太阳与月亮升起,

    As love finds a place in every heart,

    当爱洒满每匹小马的心中,

    You are a princess, you'll play your part,

    你是公主,你将履行你的使命,

    You are a princess, you'll play your part,

    你是公主,你将履行你的使命。

    (皇家大合唱啊⊙▽⊙!)

    大家下次再见咯~

    1970-01-01   52赞       10踩       2059浏览 评论(30)
派子Crystalpie
女 入行配角lv21

6253/6292

粉丝 62关注 17