-
派子Crystalpie
小马宝莉原声插曲三(Songs of Friendship and Magic)
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《未知》
咳咳,我决定这周把Songs of Friendship and Magic这个专辑更完,下周更新的小马宝莉歌曲专辑!So, let's party!!!
1.B.B.B.F.F(big brother best friend forever)(永好友大哥)
【暮光闪闪】
When I was just a filly, I found it rather silly
当我还小时,我觉得完全没有必要
To see how many other ponies I could meet
和其他小马交朋友
I had my books to read, didn't know that I would ever need
我整天埋在书堆里,不知道我会遇到
Other ponies to make my life complete
能够让我生活变得美满的小马
But there was one colt that I cared for
但是我有一匹很在意的小马
I knew he would be there for me
我知道他总会陪伴在我身边
My big brother, best friend forever!
我永远的好朋友大哥!
Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together
我们形影不离,不管做什么都在一起
He taught me how to fly a kite (Best friend forever!)
他教我怎么放风筝(永远的好朋友!)
We never had a single fight (We did everything together!)
我们从来不离开彼此(我们做什么都在一起!)
We shared our hopes, we shared our dreams
我们分享希望与梦想
I miss him more than I realized
好像,我比自己想象的
It seems...
还要思念他...
【其他M5】
Your big brother, best friend forever
你永远的好朋友大哥
Like two peas in a pod, you did everything together
你们形影不离,不管做什么都在一起
【暮光闪闪】
And though he's, oh, so far away
虽然他离我这么远
I hoped that he would stay
我还是希望他会是
My big brother best friend
我永远的好朋友大哥
Forever...
永远...
Forever...
永远..
(这首歌也送给我的B.B.B.F.F)
(👆by underpable)
2.This Day Aria(婚之咏叹调)[Queen Chrysalis]
This day is going to be perfect
今天必定隆重辉煌
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
我从小就对它无比向往
Everypony will gather round
大家聚在我身旁
Say I look lovely in my gown
称赞婚纱的漂亮
What they don't know is that I have fooled them all!
卻不知被我玩弄於股掌之上
This day was going to be perfect
今天本将隆重辉煌
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
我从小就对它无比向往
But instead of having cake
没有蛋糕和舞会
With all my friends to celebrate
或是朋友的举杯祝福
My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all
婚礼的钟声也不为我而鸣响
I could care less about the dress
我才不在乎婚纱美貌
I won't partake in any cake
或分享婚礼蛋糕
Vows, well I'll be lying when I say
誓言 只是荒唐的玩笑
That through any kind of weather
「无论狂风或骤雨
I'll want us to be together
永远不离也不弃」
The truth is I don't care for him at all
真相是我对他毫不在意
No, I do not love the groom
我根本不爱新郎
In my heart there is no room
我心没有你的地方
But I still want him to be all mine
但我仍然希望他只属于我
Must escape before it's too late
必须赶紧逃离
Find a way to save the day
寻找方法拯救这一天
Hope, I'll be lying if I say
希望 只能是荒唐的玩笑吧
"I don't fear that I may lose him
我并不害怕失去他
To one who wants to use him
而是怕有谁利用他
Not care for, love and cherish him each day"
不关心他,不在乎他,不爱惜他
For I oh-so love the groom
我是如此爱新郎
All my thoughts he does consume
你是我唯一的向往
Oh Shining Armor, I'll be there very soon
噢 银甲闪闪 等待不再遥远
Finally the moment has arrived
婚礼钟声就敲响
For me to be one lucky bride
我 才是幸福的新娘
Oh, the wedding we won't make
听啊 婚礼就快开始
He'll end up marrying a fake
谎言却成了真相
Shining Armor will be
银甲闪闪将会是…
...mine, all mine!
我的 是我的!插入曲
[Queen Chrysalis]
This day has been just perfect
这一天已经是完美的
The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small
我从小就无比向往它
Everypony I'll soon control
每个小马将被我控制
Every stallion, mare and foal
不论男女与老少
Who says a girl can't really have it all? [evil but weird chuckle]
谁说我不能得到这一切?
(第一次听的时候我哭得稀里哗啦。。。)
3.Love is in Bloom(爱已绽放)
【Twilight / 紫悦 / 暮光闪闪】
Love is in bloom
爱花绽放
A beautiful bride,a handsome groom,
美丽新娘 英俊新郎
Two hearts become in one,
两心喜结连理
A bond that can not be undone because
从此永不分离
Love is in bloom!
因为爱花绽放
A beautiful bride,a handsome groom,
美丽新娘 英俊新郎
I said, love is in bloom!
爱花绽放
They're starting a life and making room for us.
从今以后生活闪耀光芒
Your special day,
特殊的一天
we celebrate now, the pony way!
小马婚礼 浪漫重现
Your friends are all right here,
聚集四方宾客
won't let this moment disappear because
让这幸福成为永恒
Love is in bloom!
因为爱花绽放
A beautiful bride, a handsome groom,
美丽新娘 英俊新郎
I said, love is in bloom!
爱花绽放
They're starting a life and making room for us!
从今以后生活闪耀光芒
(For us!..for us ~ ~)(Happy ending)
前方高能预警!!!😱
4.The Smile Song(洗脑神曲:微笑之歌)My name is Pinkie Pie. (Hello!)
【我的名字叫Pinkie Pie。(哈罗!)】
And I am here to say. (How you doing?)
【我会对你说。(你好吗?)】
I'm gonna make you smile, and I will brighten up your day!
【我会让你们微笑并且照亮你一整天!】
It doesn't matter now, (What's up?)
【不论何时何地,(怎麼了?)】
If you are sad or blue. (Howdy.)
【如果你感到伤心或感到沮丧。(你好。)】
Cause cheering up, my friend, is just what Pinkie's here to do!
【我的好友,因为使你振作起来正是Pinkie Pie来此的目的!】
Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile!
【因为我最爱使你们微笑、微笑、微笑!】
It fills my heart with sunshine all the while, Yes it does.
【它能以阳光填补我的内心,是的,正是如此。】
Cause all I really need is smile, smile, smile,
【因为我真正需要的一切是一个微笑、微笑、微笑,】
From these happy friends of mine!
【从我快乐的朋友们!】
I like to see you grin, (Awesome.)
【我喜欢看到你们微笑,(真棒。)】
I love to see you beam, (Rock on.)
【我爱看到你们微笑,(好棒。)】
The corners of your mouth turned up,
【使你们的嘴角上扬,】
Is always Pinkie's dream. (Well spot.)
【永远是Pinkie Pie的梦想。】
But if you're kind of worried,
【但如果你有些忧虑,】
And your face has made a frown,
【使你皱起眉头,】
I'll work real hard and do my best,
【我将会尽全力作到最好,】
To turn that sad frown upside-down!
【将悲伤转变成欢笑!】
Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin! Yes I do
【因为我最爱让你们微笑、微笑、微笑!是的】
Busting out from ear to ear,
【竖起耳朵,】
Let it begin!
【那就开始吧!】
Just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin!
【只要给我一个快乐的微笑、微笑、微笑!】
And you fill me with good cheer!
【我就会被喜悦填满!】
It's true, some days are dark and lonely.
【的确,有些日子是黑暗和寂寞。】
And maybe you feel sad,
【也许你感到伤心】
But Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad.
【但Pinkie Pie会告诉你们,这没有那麼糟糕。】
There's one thing that makes me happy,
【有一件事使我幸福,】
And makes my whole life worthwhile!
【使我的生活有了意义!】
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smile!
【那就是和我的朋友们交谈并让他们微笑!】
I really am so happy,
【我真的很开心,】
Your smile fills me with glee!
【你们的微笑让我感觉高兴!】
I give a smile, I get a smile,
【给予微笑,获得微笑】
And that's so special to me.
【那对我来说是最特别的。】
Cause I love to see you beam, beam, beam! Yes I do.
【因为我最爱看到你们微笑、微笑、微笑!】
Tell me, what more can I say to make you see? That I do.
【告诉我,我还有些什麼东西没说的呢?那就来吧。】
It makes me happy when you beam, beam, beam.
【当你们微笑时会使我快乐。】
Yes it always makes my day!
【是的,这一切使我快乐!】
Come on, everypony, smile, smile, smile.
【来吧,各位小马,微笑、微笑、微笑。】
Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine.
【用阳光、阳光填满我的心】
All I really need is a smile, smile, smile,
【我真正需要的一切是一个微笑、微笑、微笑,】
From these happy friends of mine!
【从我快乐的朋友们!】
Come on, everypony, smile, smile, smile.
【来吧,各位小马,微笑、微笑、微笑。】
Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine.
【用阳光、阳光填满我的心】
All I really need is a smile, smile, smile,
【我真正需要的一切是一个微笑、微笑、微笑,】
From these happy friends of mine!
【从我快乐的朋友们!】
It's a perfect gift for me, (Come on, everypony, smile, smile, smile.)
【对我来说这是一个完美的礼物,(来吧,各位小马,微笑、微笑、微笑。)】
Is a smile as wide as a mile! (Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine.)
【一个大大的笑容!(用阳光、阳光填满我的心。)】
To make me happy as can be! (All I really need is a smile, smile, smile,)
【因为可以使我快乐(我真正需要的一切是一个微笑、微笑、微笑,)】
Smile, smile, smile, smile, smile! (From these happy friends of mine!)
【微笑、微笑、微笑、微笑、微笑(从我快乐的朋友们!)】
Come on and smile!
【一起来微笑吧!】
Come on and smile!!
【一起来微笑吧!!】
呼~终于完事了,咱们下次再见!前两期传送门👇