• 派子Crystalpie     小马宝莉原声插曲二(Songs of Friendship and Magic)

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    大家好😊!!我Pure Heart又给大家来送小马宝莉里面好听的歌曲了!快来听听吧😄!

    1.Art of the Dress(服装的艺术)

    108'

    Thread by thread, stitching it together,

    一针一线 缝起衣裳

    Twilight's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snip.

    暮光的礼服 一剪一剪 剪出纸样

    Making sure the fabric folds nicely,

    再把布料铺好

    It's the perfect color and so hip.

    颜色正正好 新潮

    Always gotta keep in mind my pacing,

    时刻记住我的步骤

    Making sure the clothes' correctly facing,

    衣服正反面要对头

    I'm stitching Twilight's dress.

    缝出暮暮的礼服

    Yard by yard, fussing on the details,

    一尺一尺 细节最重要

    Jewel neckline, don't you know a stitch in time saves nine?

    宝石领口 缝对一针事半功倍

    Make her something perfect to inspire,

    给她做件完美衣裳

    Even though she hates formal attire,

    虽然她讨厌正装

    Gotta mind those intimate details,

    细节还是得讲究

    Even though she's more concerned with sales,

    虽然她老是穿打折货

    It's Applejack's new dress.

    这是苹果杰克的新礼服

    Dressmaking's easy, for Pinkie Pie something pink.

    萍琪的衣服很简单 粉红的就好

    Fluttershy something breezy,

    小蝶的衣服要轻松

    Blend color and form,

    多种颜色和款式

    Do you think it looks cheesy?

    你觉得这俗气吗?

    Something brash, perhaps quite fetching,

    这件要艳丽 甚至是张扬

    Hook and eye, couldn't you just simply die?

    钩眼扣 真是好的不得了(你能否简单的去死)

    Making sure it fits forelock and crest,

    要配额头和鬃毛

    Don't forget some magic in the dress.

    别忘了再加点魔法

    Even though it rides high on the flank,

    虽然是披在背上

    Rainbow won't look like a tank.

    却不会高高飘扬

    I'm stitching Rainbow's dress.

    缝出云宝黛西的礼服

    Piece by piece, snip by snip,

    一片片 一剪剪

    Croup, dock, haunch, shoulders, hip.

    臀尾腰 肩膀腿

    Thread by thread, primmed and pressed,

    一针针 修啊熨

    Yard by yard, never stressed.

    一尺尺 别慌张

    And that's the art of the dress!

    就这样做出美丽衣裳!

    (好美呢!)

    2.At the Gala Song(万马奔腾庆典之歌)

    202'

    I can't believe we're finally here

    真不敢相信我们来了

    With all that we've imagined the reality of this night is sure to make this…

    我们所有的想象 在这一刻变成现实

    The Best Night Ever!

    这将是最棒的一晚!

    At the gala

    在这庆典

    At the gala

    在这庆典

    At the Gala

    在这庆典

    In the garden

    在花园里

    I'm going to see them all

    我要去见所有的动物

    All the creatures

    我会和庆典上

    I'll befriend them at the Gala

    所有的小动物成为朋友

    At the Gala

    在这庆典

    All the birdies and the critters, they will love me big and small

    所有的鸟儿和小动物 它们都会喜欢我

    We'll become good friends forever right here at the Gala!

    我们会成为永远的朋友 就在今晚的庆典

    All our dreams will come true right here at the Gala, at the Gala

    我们所有的梦想都会实现 就在今晚的庆典

    At the Gala (It's amazing)

    在这庆典 (太惊人了)

    I will sell them (Better hurry)

    我会卖掉 (最好快点)

    All my appletastic treats (Yummy yummy)

    我所有的苹果甜品 (真是美味)

    Hungry ponies (They'll be snacking)

    饿了的小马们 (它们都馋涎欲滴)

    They will buy them (Bring your money)

    都会过来买走 (带着你的钱)

    Caramel apples, apple sweets (Gimme some)

    焦糖苹果和苹果甜品 (给我一些)

    And I'll earn a lot of money for the Apple family!

    我会给苹果家族赚到很多很多钱

    All our dreams and our hopes from now, until here after

    我们的梦想与希望 从现在开始直到将来

    All that we've been wishing for will happen at the Gala, at the Gala!

    我们所有期盼的一切 都会在这庆典实现

    At the Gala, all the royals, they will meet fair Rarity

    在这庆典 所有的名流 都会见到我瑞瑞

    They will see I'm just as regal at the Gala

    他们会发现我在庆典上一样雍容华丽

    At the Gala

    在这庆典

    I will find him, my Prince Charming, and how gallant he will be

    我会遇到 我的白马王子 他是那么风度翩翩

    He will treat me like a lady, tonight at the Gala!

    他会待我如淑女 就在今晚的庆典

    This is what we've waited for to have the best night ever

    这就是我们一直期待的 最棒的夜晚

    Each of us will live our dreams, tonight at the Gala, at the Gala!

    所有人的梦想都会实现 就在今晚的庆典

    Been dreamin, I've been waitin, to fly with those great ponies

    我一直梦想着 一直期待着 能够与那些飞马一起飞行

    The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, spinning round and having kicks

    闪电飞马队 艺高胆大 纵横天际真潇洒

    Perform for crowds of thousands, they'll shower us with diamonds

    观众有成千上万 都会被我们迷住

    The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!

    我就要会见闪电飞马队 就在今晚的庆典

    All we've longed for, all we've dreamed our happy ever after

    我们的期盼与梦想 还有我们的快乐都将会实现

    Finally will all come true right here at the Grand Gala, at the Gala

    就在这万马奔腾庆典 在这庆典

    I am here at the Grand Gala for it is the best party

    我来参加这个庆典 因为它是个大派对

    But the one thing it was missing was a pony named Pinkie

    可要说少了什么东西 那就是小马萍琪

    For I am the best at parties, all the ponies will agree

    因为派对我最拿手 大家都同意

    Ponies playing, ponies dancing with me at the Grand Gala!

    小马们与我一起玩耍 跳舞 就在这万马奔腾庆典

    Happiness and laughter at the Gala, at the Gala

    幸福快乐都在这庆典 在这庆典

    At the Gala (At the Gala)

    在这庆典 (在这庆典)

    With the Princess (With the Princess)

    我和公主 (我和公主)

    Is where I'm going to be (She will be)

    可以在一起谈心 (她会这么做)

    We will talk all about magic and what I've learned and seen (She will see)

    我们可以谈谈魔法与我的学习见闻 (她会倾听)

    It is going to be so special

    这将是多么的特别

    As she takes time just for me!

    她只为我抽出时间

    (This will be the best night ever!)

    这将会是最棒的一晚

    Into the Gala we must go

    我们一起走进庆典

    We're ready now, we're all aglow

    精神抖擞 心情舒畅

    Into the Gala, let's go in and have the best night ever!

    我们一起走进庆典 享受最棒的夜晚

    Into the Gala, now's the time

    走进庆典的时候到了

    We're ready and we look divine!

    精神抖擞 真漂亮

    Into the Gala meet new friends

    走进庆典结识新朋友

    Into the Gala sell some apples

    走进庆典销售苹果

    Into the Gala find my Prince

    走进庆典找到我的王子

    Prove I'm great as a Wonderbolt is

    证明我能配上闪电飞马队

    To meet!

    结识

    To sell!

    赚钱

    To find!

    寻找

    To prove!

    证明

    To whoop!

    开心

    To talk!

    谈心

    Into the Gala

    走进这庆典

    Into the Gala

    走进这庆典

    And we'll have the best night ever!

    我们将会拥有最棒的夜晚

    At the Gala!

    就在这庆典

    3.May The Best Pet Win(胜者为宠)

    224'

    Now, Rainbow, my dear, I cannot express my delight

    亲爱的云宝, 我高兴的难以形容

    It's abundantly clear

    我百分百相信

    That somewhere out here

    在这里某处

    Is the pet that will suit you just right

    肯定有适合你的宠物

    I can't wait to get started, but first let me set a few rules

    我等不及想开始, 但先让我说好规矩

    It's of utmost importance

    但重要的条件是

    The pet that I get

    我的宠物

    Is something that's awesome and cool

    必须很棒又很酷

    Awesome, cool, got it!

    很棒又很酷, 明白了!

    I have so many wonderful choices, just wait, you will see

    我有那么多精彩的选择, 等着你来看

    I need something real fast like a bullet to keep up with me

    我需要它快地像子弹, 紧紧跟着我

    Sure! How 'bout a bunny?

    当然! 小兔子怎么样?

    They're cutesy and wootsie and quick as can be

    它们可爱又伶俐, 跑得也很快

    Cutesy? Wootsie? Have you even met me?

    可爱? 伶俐? 你不了解我吗?

    Rainbow, have faith

    云宝, 坚定信心

    You see, I will bet you

    我敢跟你打赌

    Somewhere in here is the pet that will get you

    这里会有只宠物适合你的

    Come on, the sky's the limit!

    来吧, 海阔天空任你选!

    Sky is good. I'd like it to fly.

    我喜欢天空, 最好它能飞

    Really? Because I think this widdle puddy tat has your name written all over it. Yes, he does. Aww, look, he likes you!

    相信我, 我觉得这只猫看上去就跟你很配 没错, 你看, 它喜欢你!

    Pass

    不要

    I have so many wonderful choices for you to decide

    我有很多很棒的宠物等着你来选

    There are otters and seals

    比如水濑和海豹

    With massive appeal

    都很有吸引力

    Otters and seals do not fly.

    水獭和海豹不会飞

    Maybe not, but I've seen this particular seal catch ten feet of air when he breaches the water!

    也许不会, 但我见过这只海豹窜出水面, 一窜就是三米高!

    That's it. I'm outta here.

    得了吧, 我要走了

    Wait! There must be a pet here

    等等! 这里肯定有宠物

    That will fit the ticket

    能满足你的要求

    How 'bout a ladybug, or a cute cricket?

    一直瓢虫, 或是可爱的蟋蟀?

    Bigger. And cooler.

    更大更酷

    Bigger, cooler. Right.

    更大更酷, 对了

    I've got just the thing in that tree, Dash

    那棵树上有一只动物, 黛西

    Meet your new fabulous pet, Squirrely!

    那就是属于你的小松鼠!

    It's just a squirrel.

    那只是松鼠

    Not just any squirrel. A flying squirrel!

    不是普通的松鼠, 它是一只小飞鼠!

    ...Yeah. So, like I was saying...

    哦...是的, 不过我说过了...

    Fluttershy, pal, this won't cut it

    亲爱的小蝶,这些可不行

    I need a pet to keep up with me

    我需要一只能和我飞的宠物

    Something awesome, something flying

    它要很棒, 又要会飞

    With coolness that defies gravity!

    和我一样酷炫的宠物

    I'm sensing you want an animal that can fly.

    看来你只想要会飞的动物

    Ya think?

    你说呢?

    I have plenty of wonderful creatures who soar in the sky

    我有很多可爱的动物, 能在空中展翅高飞

    Like a sweet hummingbird or a giant monarch butterfly

    比如甜美的蜂鸟或者巨大的黑脉金斑蝶

    Better, but cooler.

    再大点, 更酷的

    I see. How 'bout an owl, or a wasp, or a toucan?

    明白, 猫头鹰怎么样, 或者黄蜂, 巨嘴鸟?

    There's so many wonderful creatures the likes of that

    还有很多像这样奇妙的动物

    There are falcons and eagles

    比如说集和老鹰

    They are both quite regal

    都有皇家气质

    Or perhaps what you need is a dark and mysterious bat?

    或者你想要一只黑暗而神秘的蝙蝠?

    Now you're talking! But instead of just one standout, now that's too many.

    这些还差不多!但是这里没有特别突出的, 实在太多了

    So many choices, and such riches aplenty

    那么多选择, 简直让我眼花缭乱

    Not a bad problem to have, if you ask me.

    我可以帮你做参考, 小事一桩

    The bat would be awesome, but the wasp I'm digging too

    蝙蝠很棒, 但我也喜欢黄蜂

    Do you have something in a yellow striped bat?

    你有没有长着黄色条纹的蝙蝠?

    No

    没有

    I've got a hot pink flamingo, just dying to meet you

    我有一只粉红色的火烈鸟, 等不及想见你

    What to do, what to do?

    怎么办, 怎么办?

    A prize! That's it! There's really just one way

    啊! 比赛! 没错! 只有一种办法

    To find out which animal's best

    能知道哪种动物最好

    Hold a contest of speed, agility, and guts,

    举办一次比赛, 比速度, 比灵敏, 比胆识,

    That will put each pet to the test,

    让每只宠物来接受考验,

    Don't forget style, that should be considered

    别忘了品味, 那也得考虑

    Then we'll know for sure who's best of the litter

    我们就能肯定  谁是最好的

    The one who is awesome as cool

    哪只动物最棒最酷

    Just like me

    就像我

    Can't settle for less, 'cause I'm the best

    少一分也不行, 因为我最棒

    So a contest we will see,

    用比赛来决定,

    Who's the number one, greatest, perfectest pet

    谁是第一名, 世界上最完美的宠物

    In the world for me!

    属于我!

    May the games,

    让比赛,

    Begin!

    开始!

    And may the best pet win!

    我就要最好的宠物

    4.The Flim Flam Cider Song(奸商兄弟之歌)

    234'

    Well, lookie what we got here, brother of mine, it's the same in every town

    来看看怎么回事 我的兄弟 每个小镇都一样

    Ponies with thirsty throats, dry tongues, and not a drop of cider to be found

    小马们口干舌燥 却找不到一滴苹果汁

    Maybe they're not aware that there's really no need for this teary despair

    也许他们没有意识到 为这种事哭泣真没必要

    That the key that they need to solve this sad cider shortage you and I will share

    解决苹果汁短缺 关键就是你我的分享

    Well you've got opportunity

    你们的机会来了

    In this very community

    就在你们的这个小镇

    He's Flim

    弗立姆

    He's Flam

    弗莱姆

    We're the world famous Flim Flam Brothers

    我们是闻名世界的两兄弟

    Traveling salesponies nonpareil

    边走边卖 真是无可匹敌

    Nonpa-what?无可什么?

    Nonpareil, and that's exactly the reason why, you see

    无可匹敌 这也就是为什么你会看到我们

    No pony else in this whole place will give you such a chance to be where you need to be

    因为没有别的小马 能给你这个机会 带你去想去的地方

    And that's a new world, with tons of cider

    而这就是一个新世界,有成吨的苹果汁

    Fresh squeezed and ready for drinking

    新鲜榨取 随时可饮

    More cider than you could drink in all your days of thinking

    苹果汁多的有生之年都喝不完

    I doubt that

    这么好的事

    So take this opportunity

    所以要抓住机会

    In this very community

    就在你们的这个小镇

    He's Flim

    弗立姆

    He's Flam

    弗莱姆

    We're the world famous Flim Flam Brothers

    我们是闻名世界的两兄弟

    Traveling salesponies nonpareil

    边走边卖 真是无可匹敌

    I suppose by now you're wondering 'bout our peculiar mode of transport

    我想现在你们对于我们运输苹果汁的方式感到好奇了

    I say, our mode of locomotion

    我管它叫 我们的运货小货车

    And I suppose by now you're wondering, where is this promised cider?

    我猜你们现在都在想 你说的苹果汁在哪里

    Any horse can make a claim and any pony can do the same

    每匹小马都可以这么说 动动嘴皮子吹吹牛

    But my brother and I have something most unique and superb

    但我们兄弟卖的东西最特别 最神奇

    Unseen at any time in this big new world

    天底下从来都没有见到过

    And that's opportunity

    就是这个机会

    Folks, it's the one and only, the biggest and the best

    各位 它可是绝无仅有 是最大也是最好

    The unbelievable

    不可思议的

    Unimpeachable

    无可挑剔的

    Indispensable

    不可或缺的

    I-can't-believe-able

    不可置信的

    Flim Flam Brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

    弗立姆弗莱姆兄弟的超级快速苹果汁榨取机6000

    What d'you say, sister?

    你说好不好 美女?

    Oh, we got opportunity

    哦 这是我们的好机会

    In this very community

    就在我们的这个小镇

    Please, Flim, please, Flam, help us out of this jam

    拜托弗立姆和弗莱姆 帮我们解决这个难题

    With your Flim Flam Brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

    就用弗立姆弗莱姆兄弟的超级快速苹果汁榨取机6000

    Young filly, I would be ever so honored if you might see fit to let my brother and I borrow some of your delicious, and might I add spellbindingly fragrant apples for our little demonstration here?

    年轻的姑娘 如果你同意让我们兄弟俩借一些美味的 我认为是芬芳醉人的苹果 让我们做一个小小的示范 我将感到不胜荣幸

    Uh, sure, I guess

    呃 好吧 我同意

    Opportunity, in our community

    机会来了 在我们的小镇

    Ready, Flim?

    准备 弗立姆

    Ready, Flam?

    准备 弗莱姆

    Let's bing bang zam!

    那就让我们开工吧

    And show these thirsty ponies a world of delectable cider!

    给这些口渴的小马 展示一个美味苹果汁的世界

    Cider, cider, cider, cider

    苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁

    Watch closely, my friends!

    仔细看好 我的朋友们

    The fun begins!

    欢乐开始了!

    Now, here's where the magic happens. Right here in this heaving, roiling, cider-press-boiling guts of the very machine, those apples plucked fresh are right now as we speak being turned into grade-A, top-notch, five-star, blow-your-horseshoes-off, one-of-a-kind cider!

    这就是奇迹发生的地方 就在这台起伏 滚动 压榨苹果汁的机器里 那些新鲜摘下来的的苹果 在我们说话的时候 就变成了令人惊叹 独一无二的苹果汁!

    Feel free to take a sneak peek!

    欢迎各位过来观看!

    Now wait, you fellers, hold it!

    等等 小伙子 你等等!

    You went and over-sold it!

    你有点吹嘘过头了!

    I guarantee that what you have there won't compare

    我保证你们的产品 没法跟我们的比

    For the very most important ingredient

    因为最重要的成分

    Can't be added or done expedient

    没法轻易添加或完成

    And it's quality, friends, Apple Acres' quality and care!

    那就是品质 甜苹果园的品质和用心

    Well, Granny, I'm glad you brought that up, my dear, I say I'm glad you brought that up

    好吧 婆婆 我很高兴你能提出来 是的 我很高兴你能提出来

    You see that we are very picky when it comes to cider if you'll kindly try a cup

    要知道我们做苹果汁很挑剔 你可以尝一杯试试

    Yes, sir, yes, ma'am, this great machine lets just the very best

    先生们 女士们 这台了不起的机器是最完美的

    So whaddaya say then, Apples?

    现在还有什么可说 苹果家族?

    Care to step into the modern world

    要不要走进现代世界

    And put the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 to the test?

    和超级快速苹果汁榨取机6000较量

    Cider, cider, cider, cider

    苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁

    What do you think, folks? Do you see what the Apples can't? I see it clear as day! I know she does! So does he! C'mon, Ponyville, you know what I'm talking about!

    大家怎么想 看到他们家的缺点了吗! 我看的非常清楚! 她看见了 他看见了 来吧 你们知道我在说什么!

    We're saying you've got

    我们只想说

    Opportunity

    机会来了

    In this very community

    就在你们的这个小镇

    He's Flim, he's Flam

    弗立姆 弗莱姆

    We're the world famous Flim Flam Brothers

    我们是闻名世界的两兄弟

    Traveling salesponies nonpareil!

    边走边卖 真是无可匹敌! 耶

    今天先更这么多,咱们下次继续。^ω^

    上一期传送门👇

    1970-01-01   31赞       2踩       1506浏览 评论(18)
派子Crystalpie
女 入行配角lv21

6253/6292

粉丝 62关注 17