• Mx_Evidence     论如何把九年级英语课文读出感情x

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    第四单元课文Aunt Linda's advice page,一共四个提问,四个事例,感觉还挺好读……如果你认为这是磁带里放的那种死板音调那么我只能告诉你你错了,因为身为一个专注哭戏的人!

    111'

    劳资读的是有!感!情!的!课!文!(你滚
    说是懒得改然而我还是把原文贴了上来……顺带友情翻译!快说我是个好人!
    Unit4 Problems and advice
    第四单元 问题和建议
    Aunt Linda’s advice page
    琳达姑姑的建议页
    Anna (posted 26-11-18:25)

    I’m worried about my friend Jolin.
    我跟担忧我的朋友茱莉安。
    She wants to be a model and she’s thin, but she thinks she’s fat.
    她想成为一个模特而且她很苗条,但她却认为自己很胖。
    She’s always on a diet.
    她总是在按着减肥食谱吃饭。
    She’s getting too thin, but whenever I talk to her about this, she gets angry.
    她现在正变得越来越瘦,但不管什么时候我跟她讨论这件事,她都变得很生气。
    How can I help her?
    我该怎么帮助她?

    Peter (posted 28-11-19:00)

    I went out with a group of friends yesterday.
    昨天我跟一群朋友出去了。
    We saw a lady lying in the street. She looked very sick.
    我们看到有一位女士躺在大街上,她看起来病的很重。
    My friends made jokes about her and laughed.
    我的朋友们拿她开玩笑,还一边说一边哈哈大笑。
    Though I wanted to help her, my friends told me not to.
    尽管我想要帮助她,我的朋友们却告诉我不要这样做。
    It was awful of them to laugh at her, and I regret not saying anything.
    他们嘲笑她的行为是让人厌恶的,而且我因为自己当初什么也没说而感到后悔。
    I feel ashamed of myself.What should I do in this situation?
    我为我自己觉得羞耻。在这种情况下我应该怎么做?

    Simon (posted 28-11-21:03)

    I’ve just started wearing braces, but I hate them.
    我刚刚开始戴牙套,但我恨它们。
    I don’t see any advantage in wearing them. My friends all laugh at me and say had things about me.
    我没从戴牙套这件事上看到任何优势。我的朋友全都嘲笑我,并且对我说一些不好的话。
    I feel embarrassed when I smile or open my mouth.
    每当我微笑或者张开嘴的时候都感到很尴尬。
    The braces hurt my teeth, and it’s difficult for me to eat.
    这些牙套弄伤了我的牙齿,而且我很难进食。
    I feel it was a mistake for my mother to make me wear these ugly braces. What do you suggest?
    我觉得我妈妈让我戴这些丑陋的牙套就是个错误。你对此有什么建议?

    Julie (posted 28-11-22:02)

    I have to share a room with my seven-year-old sister, and she’s driving me mad!
    我必须跟我七岁的妹妹共用一个房间,她快把我逼疯了!
    She has a habit of playing the piano when I’m studying, and she always takes my things with out telling me.
    她的爱好就是在我学习的时候弹钢琴,而且她总是不告诉我一声就把我的东西拿走。
    I try to keep the room tidy, but she always makes a mess.
    我努力使房间整洁,但她总是弄得一团糟。
    I love my sister, but sometimes she’s so annoying! What should I do?
    我爱我的妹妹,但她有时候太恼人了!我该怎么办?



    主课文翻译完毕,Aunt Linda的回复改天再录。

    1970-01-01   7赞       0踩       124浏览 评论(12)
Mx_Evidence
资深龙套lv13

2500/2520

粉丝 23关注 6