• 雨。忘     再别康桥

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》


    《再别康桥》


    Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
    轻轻的我走了,
    Very quietly I take my leave,
    正如我轻轻的来;
    As quietly as I came here;
    我轻轻的招手,
    Quietly I wave good-bye,
    作别西天的云彩。
    To the rosy clouds in the western sky.


    那河畔的金柳,
    The golden willows by the riverside,
    是夕阳中的新娘;
    Are young brides in the setting sun;
    波光里的豔影,
    Their reflections on the shimmering waves,
    在我的心头汤漾。
    Always linger in the depth of my heart.

    软泥上的青荇,
    The floatingheart growing in the sludge,
    油油的在水底招摇;
    Sways leisurely under the water;
    在康河的柔波里,
    In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
    我甘心做一条水草!
    I would be a water plant!


    那榆荫下的一潭,
    That pool under the shade of elm trees,
    不是清泉,是天上虹;
    Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
    揉碎在浮藻间,
    Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
    沉淀著彩虹似的梦。
    Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?


    寻梦撑一支长篙,
    To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream,
    向青草更青处漫溯;
    To where the green grass is more verdant;
    满载一船星辉,
    Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight,
    在星辉斑斓里放歌。
    And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

    但我不能放歌,
    But I cannot sing aloud,
    悄悄是别离的笙箫;
    Quietness is my farewell music;
    夏虫也为我沉默,
    Even summer insects keep silence for me
    沉默是今晚的康桥!
    Silent is Cambridge tonight!


    悄悄的我走了,
    Very quietly I take my leave,
    正如我悄悄的来;
    As quietly as I came here;
    我挥一挥衣袖,
    Gently I flick my sleeves
    不带走一片云彩。
    Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
    1928.11.6再别康桥

    1970-01-01   12赞       1踩       871浏览 评论(17)
雨。忘
女 资深龙套lv17

3737/3960

粉丝 25关注 23